- Creative writings by students in grades 1 through 12th can only be submitted for listing in Student Patriots Library.
- A separate topic / post is required for each creative writing submission.
- Students 13 years and older can submit a creative writing on their own.
- Students 12 years old and under need a parent or legal guardian . . . or their permission for a teacher or youth organization representative to submit a creative writing for them... Only the first name of a student should be listed unless the parent allows otherwise.
- Teachers or a youth organization representative can submit multiple poems by their students / members in association with a project. A separate topic per writiing still applies. (Please include a reference about the project along with any associated recognition of the student's effort.)
Creative Writings Minimum Length Requirement
Poems ... at least 4 verses
Essays ... at least 250 words
Stories ... at least 300 words
Video, Photo, and Artwork
Video, Photo, and Artwork submission must be through the respective link below where additional guidelines are located. Please note that links to the respective student creative work / performance page will only be listed in the corresponding Student Patriots forum. (Thumbnail images will also be included for artwork and photos.)
Subject / Topic Video Submission (can be a slideshow of photos taken by a student)
Music Video Submission